-
April 3rd, 2003, 12:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have a new name!! Kinda...
-
April 3rd, 2003, 12:40 PM
#2
Ray Ray
Guest
you look like frankenstien with them bolts in ya neck!! *G
suits ya tho! .. you lookin damn fine! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
where you been hidin these days? .. aint seen ya for a while ...
long wet smoochez!
-
April 3rd, 2003, 12:45 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I don't look like Frankenstien! I look sleek..chic.Ya Dork.
How did that rappy thingy go???
What was with the offline about cybering??....I've sitting around nekkid waiting for you!!
-
April 3rd, 2003, 12:54 PM
#4
Ray Ray
Guest
it didnt go yet .. thats on the 26th April .. if it goes ahead .. with all this war an that!
i was lookin for some cybering action .. but unfortinatly .. for you ... you werent around in my hour of need ... you missed out on a cyber session with the King of cyber! .. *G i sent ya that message last week! .. have you been sittin there naked all this time?? .. *L
-
April 3rd, 2003, 05:05 PM
#5
Inactive Member
well no....I just got it yesterday...and it's your loss not mine.*blink blink* Who appointed you king of cyber? Do you have references?? hmmmmm?
-
April 4th, 2003, 08:39 AM
#6
Ray Ray
Guest
well as a matter of fact i do .. look at the very last board in AW an look at the discription *L ..
besides .. you told me i was amazing last time we cybered .. i was gonna start callin you damp knickers [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 4th, 2003, 12:09 PM
#7
Inactive Member
We cybered??? uh oh....I gotta stop drinking so much. I don't care what you call me....as long as you call me....*wink
-
April 4th, 2003, 12:21 PM
#8
Ray Ray
Guest
-
April 4th, 2003, 12:24 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I'm in a funky mood today....we need to do somethin'.....destructable....
-
April 4th, 2003, 12:48 PM
#10
Ray Ray
Guest
what ya got in mind? .. first 3 that pop to mind! .. go!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks